“THC”, the psychoactive compound in cannabis that makes you high. Affects your body physiologically in a few different ways.
Munchies happen when THC taps into the part of your brain that controls your appetite.
“It specifically stimulates the endocannabinoid system in the brain. There is also evidence that it stimulates a hormone that makes you hungry called ghrelin.
SIX REASONS TO OPT FOR MUNCHIES
1. They last longer
2. They aren’t harsh on your lungs
3. They enhance the good stuff
4. They taste good
5. They usually aren’t as headstrong
6. For many products, you can measure the dose easier
FOUR THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE YOU EAT
1. Clear your schedule
2. Start small and take it slow
3. Keep it safely stored away from kids
4. Don’t assume you have a high tolerance
You can get the munchies from taking an edible or smoking. “THC that is found in cannabis will be absorbed into the body whether you’re …
No products were found matching your selection.